Thursday, February 11, 2010

FUNNY RANDOMNESS

"Behold" by James Elston

My five-year-old, Seth, today asked for a Mario coloring page (since he and his four brothers love all things Mario), so I went searching and found this site. I was intrigued by the fact that this man had drawn these pictures for his son, and then shares them on this site. In addition, I am amazed at the fact that some people can draw this well (I admire it all the more since I am not one of these people) and am grateful that this guy uses his talent to share his artwork.

Anyway, just out of curiosity I went to his illustration site and found this gem, which I think is hilarious.

Can't you just hear this big booming voice in the background saying, "BEHOLD!" and the tongues come out and the crowd of little blue guys down below gasp and point. So random and so funny!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks Andrea, Liam will love this!